Congratulations on your decision to have your wedding in Greece! Tourist Legal Aid in Greece will offer you peace of mind protecting your guests and you the most beautiful days of your life.
Do you really need legal support for your wedding in Greece?
Who is aware of all the laws, regulations and how to handle bureaucracy in a foreign country?
According to the Overseas Security Advisory Council report Greece receives a medium post crime rating, but traveling away from home can always be unpredictable. And although you are not able to prevent every bad incident, you can plan ahead to deal with it. When abroad, hiring an accredited and trusted lawyer to handle any legal matter and represent you in an accident, before the police station or in court is time-consuming and can end up with huge bills that you will need to cover immediately.
In case of an emergency incident: accidents (car and yacht hire are included), medical malpractice, criminal actions our legal experts will be on the incident spot with 24 hours assistance. We handle everything for you without having to postpone or even cancel your wedding.
With Tourist Legal Aid in Greece, you get access to:
- Lawyers and experts on the wedding spot 24 hours, 7 days a week.
- Our call center is located in Greece operating in local time 24 hours, 7 days a week
- We don’t redirect your calls or emails to any 3rd party causing delays on the emergency requests
- We assist you even if the incident happened by you but also against you offering immediate access to our criminal defense lawyers
- Greek and English speaking lawyers & experts
- Unlimited lawyer fees coverage
Many tourists purchase travel insurance to cover them from a variety of incidents. However, this proves to be insufficient in cases of criminal action and litigation.
Tourist Legal Aid in Greece is the only service that supports you legally, covering all criminal actions against you and all criminal actions committed by you not deliberately and for minor deliberately offenses.
Send us an email or complete the form below for more details or questions and to share with you our list with prices. firstname.lastname@example.org